WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
1. Stop. Do not leave the scene.
2. Assist the injured.
3. Call the police and request an ambulance, if necessary.
4. Exchange information with other driver(s). Take a photo of their driver’s license. Get their insurance information and policy coverage details, if possible.
5. Go to the hospital if you require immediate attention for your injuries. Your ambulance and hospital bills will be covered by the liable party’s insurance company if you are not at fault.
6. Take photographs, take photographs, and take some more photographs. These may prove to be important later when the liable party’s insurance company claims there “wasn’t enough force for the collision to be an injury-causing event.”
7. Get first and last names and contact information for witnesses – these too can prove to be important later if the other party changes their story about what happened.
8. Seek medical attention as soon as possible – insurance companies love to deny valid injury claims based on so-called “gaps in treatment.” Don’t let your injury claim be denied for failure to obtain medical treatment documenting your injuries and complaints.
9. Call the Tarasenko Law Firm, Inc. at (888) 878-0830. We exclusively represent injured people, not the insurance companies. Don’t trust the insurance companies to help you with your case – they are NOT on your side. Until you retain an experienced trial lawyer, they simply won’t take your case seriously. Litigation and civil trials is what we do, so let us help you obtain the results you deserve.
“Professional and efficient.”
“Mr. Tarasenko was referred to me by a friend who provided me with a positive recommendation. As a paralegal professional myself, I have a much higher expectation of those who practice law than typical clients, so I was pleasantly pleased by his professionalism and knowledge. Pursuing a personal injury case can be a daunting and intimidating task, but he was efficient and kept me well informed during the process. My case had several issues and difficulties, but his research capabilities and diligence to find solutions were excellent. I will most certainly use his services again.”
“They were absolutely marvelous!! They handled my case with care and kept me updated. They even got the number I was looking for!! Thanks Angie and Kirill!!”
– Sacramento Client
“I felt like my case was handled peacefully and professionally. This was my first major car accident. I had no idea what to do. Paralegal Angie was amazing as she walked me through every single step of the way. She was very knowledgeable, patient, and down to earth. When l met Kirill for the first time, I felt at ease. His calm demeanor, helped me feel less nervous. Kirill patiently took the time to answer my questions. Towards the end of my case, l knew l was in good hands.”
– Daly City Client
“Fought Hard for Me”
“Kirill Tarasenko is an amazing attorney! After my accident I had no idea what to do. I called around, and talked to few a law offices. I decided Kirill was the best fit for me. He made me feel very comfortable. He explained everything to me in easy to understand terminology . He helped me find an excellent doctor . He also made sure I got the most out of my settlement. Kirill fought hard for me!”
– Kimberly from Sacramento
“Best Possible Outcome”
“Kirill Tarasenko was my Lawyer and worked on my Auto accident case for the past 2 years, and he was a true professional in his field in every sense of the word. He never promised me any particular results, but he did promise that he would work hard and to the best of his abilities to provide me with the best possible outcome. My case was a very difficult and complicated case, and as far as I remember, no other attorney showed interest to accept my case. My case had been turned down by three other lawyers, but when I contacted Tarasenko Law Office, Kirill accepted my case and he stated that he likes to help people.
Kirill is a thoughtful, caring, and knowledgable attorney. I also consider him ethical and trustworthy , and I would not hesitate to contact him regarding legal matters in the future. Thanks for all of your help Kirill & Angie.”
– Sammy from Napa